I call this one a futuristic Mayan warrior. I started texturing it the day before it was due. Still turned out alright.
Low-spec lizard. At over 600 tris it's a little more high poly than I was aiming for. It was supposed to be a ZBrush assignment but I don't like ZBrush (pretty sure I failed the assignment).
A Mughal themed level in UE3. I didn't model the arches, but the texturing and everything else is my work. I wanted to avoid some of the trouble of importing models from Maya so it's mostly BSPs. That turned out to have its own issues though. I think my next level will be made primarily in Maya.